2.12.2006

A Kick In The Teeth, but for you

you know what? ahhhh... let me not do this right now.

Why don't?
Because we are having a fight right? Nooo, I'm sorry, you're just being a good brother. You know what? Fuck it. I'm tired of all your shit.
You've been there only to tell me what to do. Directions. Do as I say, Do as I did. Have you ever thought that I needed you so much more than just for that?... it's hard to grow up alone, you know?. None of you two were there. Never. I have no memories of you when I was a kid. Sports? Why don't you like fútbol? Beach? Let me sleep, I'm still drunk from last night.
So I don't want you to feel like you're tied to me, 'cause you're not. I've been alone my whole fucking life, so don't try to play older brother now.
Let me be. You just take yourself too serious. Please, look at yourself, you're sooo successful, but your life makes me wanna puke.
It's not my fault you married the bitchiest bitch ever.
It's not my fault you're fat and you wouldn't accept it.
It's not my fault you grew up in the 80s.
It's not my fault people called you poeta.
It's not my fault you've never liked chocolates.
It's not my fault you don't like Trujillo.
It's not my fault you don't have true friends anymore.
It's not my fault they see you as such a loser now, and you know it.
It's not my fault mom likes me more.
It's not my fault that you confuse money with happiness.
It's not my fault I'd always be happier than you.

I'm, I'm looking for a thrill,
Something to ease my will,
You, You may not realize,
When it's done or why,
But it may be the best thing, it may be the best thing.
Ohhhh and it may be the best thing.

Comentarios:
Premio al que sepa la canción y el grupo.
 
Canción: "A Kick In The Teeth"
Grupo: Fischerspooner.
 
Y luego le dijiste: "And since you don't like chocolates what the hell are you doing with my bag of almond kisses? Gimme. Give it back I teel ya or I'll...or I'll...I'll huff and I'll puff and..."
 
I want my prize!
 
bierce: cuando llegue a bs as te doy el premio sorpresa. yo sé que no puedes más de la emoción, pero tendrás que aguantar.
tomatico: eran regular kisses! las almendras me dan alergia..jajaja, pero me hiciste reír un poco sabes? abrazo
 
gracias! nos vemos.
 
Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]





<< Página Principal

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]