11.08.2005

a remarkable day

today i woke up really early and took a shower and dressed up as the pro i am because today i had the disney´s interview and i was walking around campus as the winner i am going from class to class and everybody just kept on steering at me because they couldn´t believe that somebody as hot as me was around and suddenly with my vintage glasses and my son on my pocket the university´s hot literature professor to whom i never talk to looked at me with a scary smile and said "you need to come by my office anytime, i´ll be waiting for you" and it´s weird because i don´t have any class with him and it´s so cool to be hit by him and i just answered yes and didn´t know what else to do or say because i am an innocent small town boy and then i had lunch with irma the german professor and she is so cool and i love her because she makes me laugh and we talked about the ny times editorial about bush in latin-america and laughed and she comanded me to leave this f*ing country as soon as i graduate and tschüs and then at classes i got some of my test grades and as always i did very well and i´m so proud of myself and later on i had the interview and the lady was fat and i felt sorry for her because she´s young and she´s fat and it was a groupal interview me and two other fat girls and the pummelig interviewer was all into me and she only asked me questions and she wants me to go to work with mickey mouse so in february i´ll be in orlando if i´m not in trujillo because general mills is opening a plant there and they have called me but i haven´t accepted yet because i don´t know what to do with my life and then i got home and started reading gq and as always i got depressed because gq always depresses me and then i started listening to ida because i love that group because it´s great and depresses me more and then my roomates and i went to the mongolian grill because it´s better than golden china and we had the worst waitress and the worst chinese food ever and now we all want to throw up and i have a secret i won´t tell about last´s johnie post because he´s my friend and his post was great and mr repa just for you to know no i´m not in love with pablo and gugú and willito yes i´m in love with you.

°°°°porque este su humilde blog también es bilingüe°°°°

Comentarios:
ajajajjaja no consideraste q a las gordas les gusta tragar y x algo son gordas, no t bueles assssssss! jajjajjajaajajajajajajajajajajajaja
 
i love you to, muero de intriga por saber una cosa.
 
ah, y me encnató este post, por que es en inglés y todo en inglés suena mejor.
 
Uf, voy a tener que apurarme a conseguir mi segundo dan así recupero el amor perdido.
Abrazo!
 
Hablé hoy con la periodista de la i-D y me contó que efectivamente ella es guatemalteca de nacimiento; pero se crió en Miami y ahí fue donde adquirió todo el tema del "tu" en su lenguaje.

Además es un must que le pidieron en i-D para hacer más comprensible internacionalmente su interviú conmigo.

YA me están llamando de otros medios, pero estoy intentando manejar todo el tema de la exposición pública de un modo más tranquilo.

Saludos para Elrunning.

Y para todos los que me quieren.
 
Y para los que no me quieren también.
 
Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]





<< Página Principal

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]