10.17.2005

Identificado anyone?



NADINE: But we're just so perfect together. I mean, he's the one who loves me for who I really am.

GRACE: Sad. Look, there are tons of guys out there. And eventually one is going to fall in love with you. Not because of who you are, but because of what you look like. A guy who sees you primarily as a pretty face and a hot body he wants to screw. You deserve that!

NADINE
: Thank you, Grace. You might be right! And you know what? I don't think I'm gonna give myself little cuts on my leg today.

GRACE: You know what that's called, Nadine? Growth.


Gracias Fer.


Comentarios:
Gran escena, dedicada a todas las hugs!
 
Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]





<< Página Principal

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]